Thursday, February 26, 2009

A New Story

Thanks go to Sarah Darner for sending in this story and pictures.

I'm so upset and shocked about Christina being gone. She was one of my very best friends. I love her and miss her so much. I have so many amazing memories of us. She was one of the greatest people I've ever met. I will always think of her and pray for her but mostly I will look back and smile and laugh. When I remember her, I think of all the fun we had and I think that's perfect.

We went to college together in Kansas our first semester. We didn't know anyone else and honestly, we hated it. But we had so much fun! and I know that without her, I would have been miserable.

My condolences go out to her family. I'm sure this is incredibly difficult for them.

-Sarah Darner

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why remove comments that could help those with her very real drug problems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you christina.. i wish i culda steered you away from that or at least gave you words of encouragement to help you. I was just glad to get to know you and wont forget all the fun times Rip love you

    ReplyDelete